CREDIT YOU ENGAGE AND MUST BE REFUNDED
The online application is a secure procedure with no obligation on your part. It allows you to get a tentative answer immediately.
To make your online credit application you must meet certain conditions, such as being capable adult.
In addition, you must have regular inflows of money and be able to pay its monthly installments.
Who can receive a credit in Fnamix Finance? Credits are for individuals from all sectors, whether official of the public or private sector, individuals on your own, artisans, merchants, you practice in any industry, you are welcome, Our goal is to contribute to improving your quality of life and to the realization of your projects seen to support any decent person in difficult circumstances.
- OUR INTEREST RATE
We offer you loans at very flexible terms. Our interest rates
vary depending on the amount requested and the settlement period. Our rates are relatively low
and vary between 2% and 8.90%.
Choose Personal Loan, you benefit from a fixed interest rate. Between 2% and 8.90%, it does not change for the duration of your loan. It's your choice the amount and duration best suited to your situation. With the Personal Loan, you can borrow an amount from € 3,000 to € 5,000,000 over a period of 12 to 240 months
- OUR TRANSFERS
- Our transfers are provided by our partners directly to your bank account to the security of the transaction.
- STAFF CREDIT
- After the first year, you can reduce or increase your repayments for free up to 30% on your initial monthly payment! Good to know: From € 1,000 to € 50,000, ask for the Personal Loan Online.
- PROJECT FUNDING
- We offer financing through two financial lines: WARRANTIES OF BANK LOANS from $ 50,000 to $ 1,000,000 and SOLIDARITY LOANS from $ 50,000 to $ 100,000.
- The Mortgage Loan is for active youth. You can only benefit once from the Mortgage Credit, then think useful parallel and subscribe to insurance from our partner.
- Because it is essential to your needs, Fnamix Finance accompanies you daily. Protect yourself in the event of accidental death or disability following an accident. Protect yourself in the event of job loss or work stoppage (illness or accident) Protect yourself if your credit repayment problem.